Pack your bags for this seven night, grand literary and history tour of North and Western Ireland, May 11-18, 2019 with ASGCLA!
This seven night themed tour of North & Western Ireland focuses on some of the greatest writers to come from the region. These writers include W.B Yeats, Seamus Heaney, C. S Lewis and hundreds of others that are part of the collective culture of the Irish literary world. This fascinating tour will take you to the writer’s birthplaces, schools, writing rooms and final homes. History and epic scenery will be taken in each day to delight and wonder the visitor to this ancient and wildly beautiful country. View in PDF ASGCLA 2019 Tour. Additional details:
- Cost*: $2350 per person for double occupancy (single supplement +$500).
- Additional cost if arriving for a pre-night before the tour: $200
- Airfare and travel insurance not included but can be provided upon request.
- Gratuities not included.
- $500 per person non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
- There is a maximum of 10 of single supplement fares available, please inquire at time of booking. Room sharing is available and encouraged, but not guaranteed; otherwise the single supplement applies.
Independent Travel Consultant FROSCH TRAVEL
500 Lake Cook Road Suite 450
Deerfield Illinois 60015
Direct: 847. 579. 9898| Fax: 847.948.0589
See description and itinerary in the PDF: ASGCLA 2019 Tour
*subject to change