ASGCLA’s Membership Committee is launching its second cycle of the division’s Mentoring Program!
A few details to note before applying:
- Full year program (Annual Conference ’19 to Annual Conference ’20)
- 1:1 personal and focused mentor/mentee relationship based on mentee’s interest
- Both mentors and mentees are required to attend the 2019 Annual Conference in Washington DC
- Annual Conference registration fee will be covered for mentees
- Mentors are required to be a current ASGCLA member
- Mentees are not required to be a member of ASGCLA
For full details of the program, see the procedures and guidelines manual.
Applications are open from March 5th through Friday, April 12th, 2019 – apply now. Word documents of the application are available upon request. Please direct requests and questions to Elizabeth Burns, Membership Committee Chair, at email@example.com.
The Membership Committee will be considering all applications and matching mentors with mentees. Accepted participants will be notified by May 15, 2019 of the committee’s decisions.