Schedule a Teleconference
- Find a date and time that will work for your group.
- Check availability on the Teleconferences category of our calendar.
- It may be easier to use the date picker on the right, and "View As: Day" to see details of individual meetings.
- Please leave 3o minutes in between scheduled meetings.
- Select "Submit a Calendar Event" under "Calendar" in the top navigation bar.
- Please fill out:
- Event Title: Your committee/group name
- Description: Please include your name and email, which will be deleted prior to publishing the event. This is where we will send detailed teleconference instructions.
- Category: Please choose "Teleconferences" as your category
- Event Time & Date: Your chosen meeting time.
- Organizer Details: Add yourself as a new organizer, or select yourself from the dropdown list if you've previously organized a meeting or event.
- Click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the page
- Within 3 business days, you will receive an email response with a confirmation and phone number instructions for your committee/group.
- Teleconferences are via telephone only.
- We recommend this option be considered first for any committee meeting.
- Up to 20 people may call in using the teleconference service
- Calls will not be recorded
- If you encounter any problems requesting a teleconference line, email Ninah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org