This year, ASGCLA’s Membership Committee is launching its first cycle of the division’s new Mentoring Program!
A few details to note before applying:
- Full year program (Annual Conference ’18 to Annual Conference ’19)
- 1:1 personal and focused mentor/mentee relationship based on mentee’s interest
- Both mentors and mentees are required to attend the 2018 Annual Conference in New Orleans
- Annual Conference registration will be covered for mentees
- Mentors are required to be a current ASGCLA member
- Mentees are not required to be a member of ASGCLA
For full details of the program, see the procedures and guidelines manual.
Applications are open from February 1st through March 16th, 2018 – apply now. Word documents of the application are available upon request. Please direct requests and questions to Lily Sacharow, Membership Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Membership Committee will be considering all applications and matching mentors with mentees. Accepted participants will be notified before the end of April 2018 of the committees decisions.